COMPOSE THE IDEAL REACTOR
1) Volume: The volume when scaling up or down is crucial for the application. Optimus Instruments offers sizes going from 300 mL up to 100L as standard.
2) Temperature range and importance: When temperature control is required, a double jacketed vessel is the best solution. Otherwise a non-jacketed vessel is sufficient and more budget-friendly.
3) Pressure range: When a vacuum is required, the right seals will be provided down to -1 bar.
4) Material compatibility: When working with aggressive of corrosive products, the seals and O-rings can be adapted. We provide PTFE, PEEK, Kalrez or Viton if this is required.
5) Your process: Are we talking about crystallization, synthesis, distillation? Let us know what your process is and we will provide additional condensers, adapted flasks, reflux equipment, etc.
6) Material addition: Do you wish to add a gas, liquid or solid during the process. If so, Optimus Instruments will provide the correct components for the insertion, extra vessels, etc.